Hi guys. So today I'm doing the Book Fangirling Blog Award which, in my opinion, has the coolest name ever as far as awards go :D
I was nominated for this tag by the lovely Kaja over at Of Dragons and Hearts. This tag was originally created by the blogger Hannah and you can visit her blog here.
- Create a post to accept your award
- Add the blog award button into your post
- Link to me in the post so they know who has given you the award
- Answer the questions I have set below
- Nominate 5 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
- Link them to this post so that they know the rules
What is the one book/series that you recommend the most?Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. It's a beautiful Peter Pan retelling with Tiger Lily as the main character and love interest of Peter. It's beautiful and heartbreaking and simply amazing. See my review of Tiger Lily here.
What is your favourite thing about blogging?Gushing about my favorite books ^^ I've mentioned this is previous posts, but I don't actually know a lot of book lovers in real life and in fact, it's kind of because I had no one to gush over my books with that I ended up started my book blog.
What book/series do you wish you could love more (i.e. a series that everyone seems to like but you)?Usually if I don't love a book, I don't feel too much guilt about it to be honest XD. But I wish I could like Jane Austen's books more. My mum loves them, as do most people I know, but I really don't enjoy her books. I don't really mind that much though, lol.
What 2016 release are you most excited about?There are soooo many I could pick but I'm going to go with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the illustrated edition, which is set to come out in October I think. I'll probably freak out each time I see a spider in the book but oh well... it's Harry Potter :D
What is the craziest/bravest fangirling thing you ever did?I haven't had much occasions to be a crazy fangirl given that I live in a small island in the Indian Ocean where we never get book signings, author events or even decent book events. So if I really need to pick something I did, it would probably be that one time I went on vacation with my family to Dubai and I ended up spending all of my money at Kinokuniya, an amazingly huge bookstore found in the Dubai Mall. I'm not kidding, I didn't even have enough money left afterwards to buy anything else XD.
Olivia @ Olivia's Catastrophe
Anissa @ The Bookworm Central
Melissa @ Melissa Lee's Many Reads
Lee @ Rally the Readers
Alex @ Alex Moreira Blog
- What is the one book you would love to get a first edition of?
- Would you rather visit Neverland or Wonderland?
- If you could invite all your favorite book characters to a party, who would you pick?
- Have you already met one of your favorite authors before? If not, which author do you wish you could meet one day?
- Which character would you love to dress up as? Or maybe you've already dressed up as a favorite character before? If, yes, share a picture ^^
Banners design by Of Stacks and Cups via Pagemodo